drank Paradise Found by DAVIDsTEA

Having it iced today.Lovely!

I’m so sad that it is getting removed from DT’s stock!!!
I’m happy I stocked up and maybe they will bring it up for a revival but I blame you guys that never gave it a shake..Damn brilliant tea..I will miss you….the perfect fruity black tea..full of gorgeous fruit perversion and complexity..bursting with gentleness or a a huge tarty kiss. I Love you Paradise Found. We will meet again across the great void.

Boiling
Nxtdoor

I’m ordering this, you better be for real!

katgolik

Make sure you only do 1 tsp and only 4 minutes!

Nxtdoor

i hope they keep it for a couple of more days, I saved my cart. If I hate it, you’re getting 100 gr of this. Sorry, I won’t buy more than 100 gr. since I’m doing it blindly. I wish I heard of this tea before… I could have tried it. They have so many though, and I’ve only been drinking loose leaf for just over a month now!

Comments

Nxtdoor

I’m ordering this, you better be for real!

katgolik

Make sure you only do 1 tsp and only 4 minutes!

Tea addict.Tea Connoisseur.
Film Snob.
Voracious reader.

Oh and I want to SWAP TEA with others..I am in Burnaby right beside Lougheed mall steps from the skytrain!Send me a message, let’s do this thing!

Burnaby,BC,CANADA