So I’m back! I went through 7 hours of surgery to remove most ..almost all of my brain tumor..no Ill effects except healing and a badass scar! Pretty much grateful to have survived and had the best care possible. My surgeon says I may never have to deal with it again ..knock on wood! So of course my friends and family spoiled me …with tea and the Breville tea maker!!!!! Oh yes it is as amazing as it sounds!

On to the tea!
Love the winter collection so far. Gingerbread being the clear winner of the year I think.

I love peppermint and white chocolate so the smell of this just makes me drool. It is cool and sweet smelling. Peppermint with a sexy layer of white chocolate just beautifully encasing it. As my gorgeous Breville perfectly brews it the smell is just wonderful. That is what Christmas smells like. Should smell like.

Once brewed it smells more minty. Peppermint pretty much owning the stage. Im hoping it doesn’t turn into an ordinary peppermint tea because that would be terribly boring and disappointing. As the brew cools the chocolate becomes lovely apparent again.

As for taste it is like an adult peppermint tea. Solid peppermint that warms you entirely then a wave of sweet sensual white chocolate and cooling texture. Beautifully balanced. Superior peppermint tea. No overwhelming peppermint. Bold yet soft. If you like peppermint with restraint like I do then this is right up your alley.

Perfect for winter, Christmas and people who love mint with chocolate.
I will thoroughly enjoy my stash this winter. Not necessarily a staple but worthy of getting a small stash to survive the holidays. Way better then ordinary peppermint tea which I tend to avoid.

Cattibrie

Glad to hear you are doing well. I will keep happy thoughts for you that your surgeon is right.
My son loved this tea when we got it in the advent calendar. I think he was more excited to open it than I was. I can’t say I remember much about it other than that though.

Comments

Cattibrie

Tea addict.Tea Connoisseur.
Film Snob.
Voracious reader.

Oh and I want to SWAP TEA with others..I am in Burnaby right beside Lougheed mall steps from the skytrain!Send me a message, let’s do this thing!

Burnaby,BC,CANADA