drank Secret Weapon by DAVIDsTEA

So woke up today felt a little under the weather…phlegm and sinus uncomfortably as well as a slight feeling of something in my lung so I’m finally drinking a wellness white tea using my Breville one touch tea maker…I want to make babies with it…anyways…I digress.

I’ve always been scared of wellness teas but DT does good flavour in a wellness tea so it doesn’t take like dirt or worse. Also I can mix them with good results.

Dry it smells nice,sort of nutty with a light touch of something creamy and sweet. I smell cocoa and a tinge of berry. Smells great for a wellness tea.

As for taste it is warming and nutty with a little creaminess. Doesn’t taste like a traditional wellness tea but is frankly not much to write home about but I’m drinking it for the effect not the flavour. I will hold off a number rating until I can tell if it helps. I do like the warming sensation but I almost feel like mint should have been involved in some way. I’ll rate on flavor but if I get miraculously better you’ll see my number change and it will become a staple.

Let’s hope this helps since I’m back at work.

Once brewed it smells nutty,rich and a lovely base of white bai mu dan tea.