drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

This tea was recommended to me by a co worker last season. I am happy to be trying this tea for the first time on the “almost” fall day here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have steeped the tea strong and added steamed skim milk and a dash of brown sugar. This bold tea holds up well when mixed with milk. I would consider trying it plain as well to get the full taste of the leaves. This will become a fall staple for sure!

Tea loving, Fun loving, techie with a flair for social media! work by day (and sometimes nights) as an event professional and relocating to San Francisco for three years!

Rating Scale
(Thanks to Uniquity)

90 – 100: WOW. I need this tea on hand at home, work and with every relative or friend I tend to visit.
80 – 89: This is a solid and dependable tea. I really enjoy it, and will keep it on hand/replenish as necessary
70 – 79: Definitely okay, but not fantastic. I will keep looking at other teas because you aren’t the one for me.
60 – 69: I can drink it, but I don’t necessarily want to. Might try again, could always be user error.
50 – 59: Probably will pass along fairly quickly.
0 – 49: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Between Many Places!