drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

Great smelling robust tea when dry, I steeped this tea strong and added a half cupful of vanilla soy milk. When steeped it continues to have a bold aroma and deep notes of sweet chocolate. The milk perfectly compliments this tea and enhances the tea true flavor. I look forward to trying this tea without milk to taste the bare flavor.

Tea loving, Fun loving, techie with a flair for social media! work by day (and sometimes nights) as an event professional and relocating to San Francisco for three years!

Rating Scale
(Thanks to Uniquity)

90 – 100: WOW. I need this tea on hand at home, work and with every relative or friend I tend to visit.
80 – 89: This is a solid and dependable tea. I really enjoy it, and will keep it on hand/replenish as necessary
70 – 79: Definitely okay, but not fantastic. I will keep looking at other teas because you aren’t the one for me.
60 – 69: I can drink it, but I don’t necessarily want to. Might try again, could always be user error.
50 – 59: Probably will pass along fairly quickly.
0 – 49: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Between Many Places!