drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

The smell of Forever Nuts is like a cool crisp caramel apple! I just adore the fact that this tea is mainly comprised of a collection of sweetened nuts. When brewed the water turns into a soft rose colour which is not what I expected. When hot, the tea has a crisp apple taste and does not need any sweetener, I prefer it all on it’s own. I would keep this tea in my cupboard since it is also a great tea to bring out when company is around as a conversation piece.

Tea loving, Fun loving, techie with a flair for social media! work by day (and sometimes nights) as an event professional and relocating to San Francisco for three years!

Rating Scale
(Thanks to Uniquity)

90 – 100: WOW. I need this tea on hand at home, work and with every relative or friend I tend to visit.
80 – 89: This is a solid and dependable tea. I really enjoy it, and will keep it on hand/replenish as necessary
70 – 79: Definitely okay, but not fantastic. I will keep looking at other teas because you aren’t the one for me.
60 – 69: I can drink it, but I don’t necessarily want to. Might try again, could always be user error.
50 – 59: Probably will pass along fairly quickly.
0 – 49: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Between Many Places!