drank Bananas and Cream by 52teas

Finally made the right one. ^^

It’s really good. It’s a natural banana. The vanilla notes go with it very well. Reminds me of the banana pudding that I loved growing up. A nice woman, we all called grandma, in our neighborhood would make it from scratch for us kids. It was loaded with vanilla wafers. This is yummy.

Flavors: banana, Cream, Fruity, Vanilla

3 g 11 OZ / 325 ML
Cameron B.

Yum, I wish there was something like this in the permanent collection.

Oh I’m glad you finally tried this and like it. :D

*I don’t know why I said “finally” when it was the same day. Yikes. haha

Kawaii433

@Cameron B: Tell me about it, I went to see if it was available and it’s gone already. bleh

Kawaii433

@tea-sipper: You’re right though. It’s a good banana!

Mastress Alita

At least you know I will never be responsible for selling out the nanner flavors. I just buy out all the Foggy Coconuts like a big jerk-face. :-P (Yes, I will finally come out and admit it was me, Cameron! I’m SORRY! It’s my favorite tea! T_T)

Cameron B.

@Alita – I understand, don’t worry! One sampler pack was enough for me. :)

Comments

Cameron B.

Yum, I wish there was something like this in the permanent collection.

Oh I’m glad you finally tried this and like it. :D

*I don’t know why I said “finally” when it was the same day. Yikes. haha

Kawaii433

@tea-sipper: You’re right though. It’s a good banana!

Mastress Alita

Cameron B.

@Alita – I understand, don’t worry! One sampler pack was enough for me. :)

Longtime test casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I like all tea Green, Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

The flavors I dislike are artificial flavors, especially artificial sweeteners. Strong lavender, violet, any strong floral-perfumey tea; cantaloupe, ripe papaya, sweet honeydew.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA