drank Mecha by Den's Tea

This tea tastes strongly of vegetables; whether or not this is a good thing depends on the person. I say ick. It’s strong, which is something I usually like, but the smell and taste are massive turnoffs.

Shinobi_cha

I don’t know if you had just a sample, but if you used boiling water for 1 minute, that could explain why it was so strong.
Try water at 180 for 45 seconds… it still may not be your favorite with those paramters, but worth trying. I had to struggle with it for a while to get a brew that I enjoyed a lot more —only slightly vegetal, but also somewhat creamy and sweet.

Comments

Shinobi_cha