In the midst of studying for finals, I needed a soothing tea to counter all the junk snack food and coffee i’ve been consuming, and Emerald Bamboo Forest was my choice.

Even though the tea smell before brewing is very potent, and seems like it will be tart, it is actually quite the opposite. The taste is very subtle, but I do love the pink color that it turns into! I don’t taste much of white tea in it, but the fruity flavors are very nice.

I get this nagging feeling i’m not brewing it though, or is it supposed to be a very subtle taste? Maybe I should try longer than 2 minutes next time just to see. Still, a very enjoyable and relaxing tea for any day.

Daily tea drinker.

Whether it’s hot or cold outside, there is a cup of tea in my hands. I love all teas, but white and oolong are my favorites. I tend to find one tea and drink it every day until I run out (or get sick of it).

There’s not much variety in what I drink, so tasting notes are few and far inbetween. I try to log every tea I drink at least once… and if I spend to much time perusing the many teas all you lovely people drink I would surely go broke trying to drink them all.

NY