Another golden moon sample. Now that I’m back at my dorm room, I’m back to boiling/heating my tea in a microwave. The smell , not so much different from any other black tea.

First sip, I like it. It’s got a definite black taste to it, but at the same timea special little kick that I really do like the taste of. I’ve never had a darjeeling tea before, so I don’t really know how to compare it.

Overall it has a very good black tea taste, and I could easily see myself drinking this every day. But it just doesn’t taste like something very special. It seems like a generic black tea with a different flavor to it. But is there really much more to darjeeling tea? I have no idea.

Daily tea drinker.

Whether it’s hot or cold outside, there is a cup of tea in my hands. I love all teas, but white and oolong are my favorites. I tend to find one tea and drink it every day until I run out (or get sick of it).

There’s not much variety in what I drink, so tasting notes are few and far inbetween. I try to log every tea I drink at least once… and if I spend to much time perusing the many teas all you lovely people drink I would surely go broke trying to drink them all.

NY