drank ToLife by Teavana

Today was another attempt at making iced tea. This weekend was really way too hot, my laptop keyboard is so hot I cant use it for long periods of time… yikes!

Anyway, I combined the last of my Frutto Bianco Pearls with ToLife so this is an iced version of that mix. Using my 16oz teamaker I put in 3 tsps, steeped, and iced in a pot and stuck it into the fridge.

It came out so good! I’ve always liked this tea iced/cold and I think this was a great success. I can taste the flavor of my favorite Frutto Bianco Pearls, and the rooibos from the ToLife adds more flavor to it when its iced. Great combination and I’ll probably use this combination again when I need an iced tea ;)

Daily tea drinker.

Whether it’s hot or cold outside, there is a cup of tea in my hands. I love all teas, but white and oolong are my favorites. I tend to find one tea and drink it every day until I run out (or get sick of it).

There’s not much variety in what I drink, so tasting notes are few and far inbetween. I try to log every tea I drink at least once… and if I spend to much time perusing the many teas all you lovely people drink I would surely go broke trying to drink them all.

NY