It’s been forever since I’ve tealogged. Between it being finals time, and my infuser getting moldy I just haven’t really gotten around to drinking so much tea. At the cafeteria this morning I grabbed a packet of this to drink, and I just made some for myself.

put a packet of equal in it. not a very strong flavor, but I do taste traces of mint. It’s not a bad tea at all. Pretty good choice for winding down. I probably wouldn’t buy this ever, but for free it’s definitely a good choice :)

Daily tea drinker.

Whether it’s hot or cold outside, there is a cup of tea in my hands. I love all teas, but white and oolong are my favorites. I tend to find one tea and drink it every day until I run out (or get sick of it).

There’s not much variety in what I drink, so tasting notes are few and far inbetween. I try to log every tea I drink at least once… and if I spend to much time perusing the many teas all you lovely people drink I would surely go broke trying to drink them all.

NY