Haven’t been drinking much of hot tea, and instead lots of generic iced tea so I havent logged in quite a while. Oh well, it’s summertime. My sample came and since the house has been air conditioned I figured I could make some hot tea.

The tea smells nice, like oolong. Steeped first for 30 seconds and after waiting for it to cool down i can say it tastes very nice. It doesn’t have a very strong flavor, but it is quite soothing. I think I’m just too used to my Da Hong Pao flavor which is much stronger. It taste sort of grassy, but not in a bad way. I very much like this tea, but I do not think I would purchase it in the future.

I will try second and third infusions soon ;)

Edit: Second infusion came out with a much better flavor. It’s a very grassy-green taste but it’s not very overpowering and still is a soothing cup of tea. I liked the second infusion much better than the first.

Lori

Me too -lots of iced tea so I haven’t been logging and tasting as frequently…

Comments

Lori

Me too -lots of iced tea so I haven’t been logging and tasting as frequently…

Daily tea drinker.

Whether it’s hot or cold outside, there is a cup of tea in my hands. I love all teas, but white and oolong are my favorites. I tend to find one tea and drink it every day until I run out (or get sick of it).

There’s not much variety in what I drink, so tasting notes are few and far inbetween. I try to log every tea I drink at least once… and if I spend to much time perusing the many teas all you lovely people drink I would surely go broke trying to drink them all.

NY