My samplers are dwindling down. I’ve been avoiding this one since I’ve come to realize i really do not like smoky teas. The tea smells super smoky and I’m really not too excited for this tea.

first sip. ugh. would it hurt to put some milk & sugar in? I just don’t think I could drink this straight. The taste is overwhelmingly smoke. That’s all i’m tasting. Ok wow, this is a /lot/ better with some skim milk and an equal packet. Like extremely better. It’s still quite a bit smoky, but completely drinkable. I’m actually getting some black tea taste now, but still overall it’s a pretty smoky tea and i’m not a fan.

Daily tea drinker.

Whether it’s hot or cold outside, there is a cup of tea in my hands. I love all teas, but white and oolong are my favorites. I tend to find one tea and drink it every day until I run out (or get sick of it).

There’s not much variety in what I drink, so tasting notes are few and far inbetween. I try to log every tea I drink at least once… and if I spend to much time perusing the many teas all you lovely people drink I would surely go broke trying to drink them all.

NY