drank Copabanana by DAVIDsTEA

This was the underdog for my tea-tasting party for the fall DT teas. No one expected it to be good. " Another banana herbal? The summer collection one was bad enough, thank you very much!"

Bias – I love banana, and I enjoy it in teas.

First impressions – Visually, it’s one of my favorites. The smell of this one is really nice, and minimally “artificial banana”. Once steeped, it retains its smell, but it becomes more subtle and natural.

Flavor – I really enjoy it. It replaced The Glow as my evening herbal. Once it started getting really cold in the evenings, I transitioned this tea by blending it 50/50 with Exotica, and it’s awesome.

Loveability – It’s the only fall tea that I bought in large quantity. I won’t be heart-broken when I run out, but I’m definately happy I have this in my cupboard for the winter.

Age 2 – Stealing sips of orange pekoe from my Grandpa’s cup.

Age 4 – Being spoiled by my Nanny with my own cups of tea.

Age 13 – A mug of camomile from my mother to accompany a good book.

Age 17 – Strong black tea with milk and too much sugar to wake me up for school.

Age 18 – A tea (or five) a day keeps the doctor away.

Age 19 – Exploration and experimentation. With loose leaf teas at “Un amour des thés” in Montréal.

Age 22 – I embrace DavidsTeas with open arms.

Laval, Québec