drank Southern Belle by DAVIDsTEA

Drinking this (hot) during my lunch break. Yes, it’s gotten to the point where I’m on Steepster at work. * Hangs head in shame *

Another of the DT teas that has a way better description than actual taste. I like the smell (even though its candy peach rather than real peach). I don’t notice the yogurt in this tea. Well, I don’t notice it flavour-wise, but I definitely notice the tiny white floating bits it leaves behind. Unattractive.

I find this tea slightly better with milk (damn whoever finished that off!), but I’ll probably just keep the rest until next summer for iced teas. Glad I didn’t buy much of this one!

Jessie

I see no problem with being on Steepster at work!

Kay Kanada

Thanks Jessie! Now I don’t even have to feel guilty, which makes my tea addiction all the more alarming… :P

Ninavampi

I can identify… And now, with the holidays coming, as an excuse to buy more tea… Tea addiction is full blown!

Comments

Jessie

I see no problem with being on Steepster at work!

Kay Kanada

Ninavampi

Age 2 – Stealing sips of orange pekoe from my Grandpa’s cup.

Age 4 – Being spoiled by my Nanny with my own cups of tea.

Age 13 – A mug of camomile from my mother to accompany a good book.

Age 17 – Strong black tea with milk and too much sugar to wake me up for school.

Age 18 – A tea (or five) a day keeps the doctor away.

Age 19 – Exploration and experimentation. With loose leaf teas at “Un amour des thés” in Montréal.

Age 22 – I embrace DavidsTeas with open arms.

Laval, Québec