Guh… love. this. tea. AND I found out that it’ll only cost me a $1 more a tin than my current go-to black tea. Hmmmmm…

This was the perfect afternoon hunker-down-and-work tea earlier today. So smooth and creamy and wow. I now feel the need to revisit all the blacks that I have rejected in the past, only now in the DT collection. This could get pricey…

EDIT: I am horrible with math. It will not cost me a dollar more a tin, but THREE. And yet…

Uniquity

If you refill a tin you already have from them, I think they give you a $.50 or $1 discount… : )

Kay Kanada

Yup, 50 cents. I still use the same morning tea tin that I bought three years ago. Although now whenever I go in for a refill the salesperson always tries to offer me a new tin. I’m sorry, but the dents give it character!

Uniquity

They replaced a couple of covers for me – One was so dented I could barely get it out of the tin. Tough little nuggets!

Comments

Uniquity

Kay Kanada

Uniquity

Age 2 – Stealing sips of orange pekoe from my Grandpa’s cup.

Age 4 – Being spoiled by my Nanny with my own cups of tea.

Age 13 – A mug of camomile from my mother to accompany a good book.

Age 17 – Strong black tea with milk and too much sugar to wake me up for school.

Age 18 – A tea (or five) a day keeps the doctor away.

Age 19 – Exploration and experimentation. With loose leaf teas at “Un amour des thés” in Montréal.

Age 22 – I embrace DavidsTeas with open arms.

Laval, Québec