I made the strawberry pie honeybush last night and saw this one sitting next to it, and made a mental note to make this today. Ah, memories….this was my very first foray into 52teas and the start of my addiction. :)

Prepped my usual way – 8 minute steep of 1 tbsp. leaves in 500 ml. water.

I have been going through my supply of Coconut Cream Pie black since the last time I’ve tried this, so I wondered how the two would compare. This one has the tang of cheesecake at the front, followed by the coconut, while with the black tea I feel like the coconut is more front and center, with buttery, flaky pie crust following close behind.

I like (nay, LOVE) both of them – the only deciding factor between which one I drink is the caffeine content, and really, it makes me so happy that I have a coconut tea I can have whenever I want one.

One of my must-haves (luckily it’s part of the permanent collection!)

Boiling 8 min or more