drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

I don’t know why I consider this a breakfast tea, but I do. Especially on the weekends. But then, around Thanksgiving I do tend to eat the leftover pie for breakfast, so maybe it’s not terribly out of character for me.

Steeped and prepared my usual way, served with homemade waffles because it’s Saturday and I can. :)

I am going to have to put this on my reorder list sooner rather than later – I’m going through the pouch quite fast (for me)!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: