Life has been stressy lately.

And unfortunately for me, stress is inversely proportional to tea consumption. But I made a point to stop and have some tonight, anyway.

It was a wise decision – and the almond milk I added (instead of regular milk) really takes this up a notch. It becomes almost caramel like in flavor. A perfect balm for my nerves.

Ninavampi

Same here…. Stress is definitely inversely proportional to tea consumption and Steepster up to dateness… Catching up today! Soooo much to read! : )

Comments

Ninavampi

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: