drank Earl Grey by Lupicia

A weekend for relaxing – finally! I can’t really remember the last time I had one of those!

Today I chose a bagged Earl Grey for breakfast – I am truly taking lazy to the extreme! But it is a Lupicia bagged tea, and those tend to have leaves of really good quality. This is no exception.

I prepped it this morning with almond milk and sugar, but I don’t think that the almond milk favors the bergamot in the tea. It is definitely still drinkable, though. I’ll just remember for next time to use regular milk or none at all.

TeaBrat

You deserve a lazy weekend sometimes! :-)