My Sunday standard – biscuits and this tea with some milk and sugar. Almond milk gives it an even nuttier caramel flavor which is, if possible, even better than when using cow’s milk. And since I’ve had this more times than I can count, I’ll go ahead and raise the rating to 100. It’s the perfect lazy morning tea for my tastebuds.

ScottTeaMan

This really is a good blend. Years ago I bought a 500g tin, and drank it nearly every day. :))

Comments

ScottTeaMan

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: