2 heaping tsp. tea to 500 ml. water at the below parameters in my Breville.

This is one of those teas that I tend to forget about, even though I really like it while I’m drinking it. It has just enough sweetness from the marshmallow to not need any other additives. It really is reminiscent of a rice krispy treat – albeit a slightly vegetal one.

I really do need to remember to have this one more often – it is a great option for a dessert tea!

Uniquity

I really enjoyed my sample of this from the 12 Teas of Cjhristmas, which surprised me – I’m not much for green teas, but thinking genmaicha might be my gateway. It’s a good’un!

Comments

Uniquity

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: