Did a quick rinse of the leaves, and cold brewed 6 grams of this tea in 750 ml. water for around 12 hours.

I think next time I will go for around 9 or 10 hours instead of 12 – I was worried this wasn’t long enough (it’s a very pale liquor) but it is way stronger than I anticipated! It was overwhelming on my tongue, but in a good way – the peach and nutty flavors rushed at me simultaneously and finished with a surprisingly smoky astringence (another reason why I think I might have gone too long in the brewing process). The aftertaste is very peachy and it lingers for quite awhile after the sip is finished – it is fantastic! Quite refreshing as an iced tea – which is good because I love having iced tea.

So glad I got this at such a huge discount – it makes me feel like I can justify cold brewing such a special tea!

Iced 8 min or more