Lately I’ve had the biggest sweet tooth, especially at night. I usually want something desserty but we don’t have sweet stuff on hand because, well, I normally prefer salt. But luckily I have plenty of dessert teas that can fill that void!

This one was prepped with brown sugar and milk at my usual parameters.

What I love about this particular blend is that each cup is a surprise in terms of what note sticks out the most. Sometimes it’s the banana, sometimes the bread/walnut, sometimes the butter. Today I get butter and then banana, but I pretty much enjoy it any way it comes. It isn’t one of the 52teas main blends, though, which makes me sad, as I only have a few cups left. :( Pretty sure I’ll have to suck it up and by a pound of it when that happens.