26 degrees this morning. Bleh. I know there are others who have it worse, and to those who are even colder, my deepest sympathies. Winter is no fun when you have things to go and do.

But at least its cold enough to really want to drink a good hot tea. And this, with some oatmeal, was that tea. Lovely as always, even though I went a little overboard on the sweetener today. Now its off to study for a big test tomorrow!

ScottTeaMan

Colder than that here. I think we’re getting January cold weather in February :// You know what they say about paybacks. This is a great tea for the cold weather.

Uniquity

I just did a Google search. Apparently 26 F = -3 C. If it’ll maken you feel better (I know it won’t!) it’s -16 F (-27C) with windchill here this morning. That is stinking cold for my area.

JoonSusanna

@ScottTeaMan- You’re right, it is a fabulous tea for cold weather. I hope it warms up for everyone sooner rather than later!

@Uniquity – OMG that is so bloody cold!! I’m so sorry (unless you like the cold, in which case, I’m not sorry :p)! The idea of living on a tropical island always gets really appealing to me this time of year…

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Uniquity

JoonSusanna

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong