3 tsp. tea to 500 ml water, prepped with half and half and sugar.

The smell of the steeped tea as I poured it was AMAZING this morning. Maybe because it’s been a while since I’ve had it? But it was mouthwateringly good-buttery and syrupy. I know that as good as it smells that it needs additives, though, so I made it my usual way before sipping.

Butter and syrup are the strongest tastes as well, finishing up with a bready note. This is really hitting the spot today. I was kind of up on the fence about reordering this, but after this cup, I will most definitely be. Yay for a great addition to Frank’s permanent collection!