drank Earl Grey Creme by Teavana

And that’s the last of this tea.

I am having it plain today and it tastes thin (despite the 3 tsp. of leaf) and watery, with a strong vanilla note on the swallow/aftertaste. It smells primarily of a vanilla black tea. The bergamot peeks through a bit in the middle of the sip and the scent but it really isn’t as big of a player as the vanilla.

Oh well, off to bigger and better Earl Grey Creams, I guess. Any recommendations?

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: