Prepped my usual way, with milk and sugar added.

I’ve started running again so I think my metabolism has amped up. Tonight I wanted something sweet but we didn’t have anything in the house – except for all my lovely dessert teas.

The syrup and butter are really popping out of both the smell and taste, and it is totally hitting the spot. And as an added bonus, it’s doing so for a lot less calories than a big stack of pancakes would!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: