Having this again today with the boyfriend, since he didn’t try it the first go round and was curious. Prepped with the same parameters as before, he drank his straight, I had mine with milk and sugar.

Guh – the smell of this is so lovely. I’m trying not to open the bag and sniff too much because I don’t want stale tea, but I really want a candle or something with this scent. Buttery vanilla with a slight tinge of zingy citrus at the back. It’s such a heavy, comfortable smell.

Oh! That’s what I noticed was different this time, too – the bergamot is so zingy there is almost a mint type tone to it. Not a typical Earl Grey for sure. Boyfriends one critique besides “It’s different” was “It’s smoother.” Not very descriptive, but then that’s why he doesn’t write these. :)

Yep, I still vastly prefer this to the Teavana Earl Grey Creme. Yum!