drank Pineapple Oolong by Lupicia

Prep: 3 tsp. leaf, 500 ml. water, at below parameters.

I always like Lupicia teas when I’m drinking them, but for some reason they aren’t my first choice when I look in my cupboard. It’s a shame, really, because they are SO GOOD.

This is from my Lucky bag (like, from 2+ months ago) and I’m just now getting around to trying it. I was super wary about this blend because pineapple and coconut just aren’t flavors I like combined. I know I’m in the minority where this is concerned, but there it is. However, the buttery oolong base in this makes it phenomenal. Pineapple and oolong show up more in the taste at first, with coconut finishing off the sip. Their brewing parameters surprised me (boiling water for an oolong?!) but I’m glad I trusted them because despite the temp, this was a very smooth brew.

I am drinking this hot and without sugar, but I think iced (and probably a little sweetener) will be the way I have the rest of it. The boyfriend gave it a sip and concurred, which is good because he’s going to have to help me drink it. :)

Super tasty – now the real test will be how it holds up iced!