ACK! It’s been so long since I’ve been on Steepster!

In my defense, I’ve been drinking tea – just a lot of iced Lipton stuff (sorry) that tends to be my staple when it gets warm out. This is the first hot tea I’ve had in almost a month. Crazy.

And it’s my old standby, of course. The one that pairs so well with biscuits and that I’m starting to run low on. I’ve reached the point in my tea drinking where I’m wanting to just have a handful of my favorites as my stash, and this is in my top 5 for sure.

I must start waking up early to have tea in the mornings again!

Indigobloom