So, uh, hi guys! :)

I am, I’m ashamed to say, a seasonal tea drinker. And since spring started about, oh, March 1 in these parts my hot tea drinking stopped pretty much around then, only to start back this past week. This, actually, is a backlog from last Monday, I think – but I wanted to count it because well, it’s my first tea of fall!

Unfortunately I didn’t really get much flavor from this. Could have been too little leaf, or water that was too hot, and also that I’ve cleaned out my diet and so no more sugar in tea for me – but it was pretty much like drinking hot water. Oh, well, it’s a sample pack so I have a few more tries left on it to get it right.

Man, it feels good to be back!

CHAroma