Backlog from this morning.

2 heaping tsp. of tea to 500 ml. water in my Breville.

Shared this with the bf – as always. He perks up every time I mention making tea in the morning, and suggests this.

Today was the first time I just added milk, with no sweetener. And I think my tastebuds are FINALLY learning that they can sense things other than saccharine, because that little bit of milk smoothed out any rough edges and left me with that lovely, sturdy and hearty black tea taste. The kind that gets you through a morning with a hint of chill in the air.

It was so very cozy. That’s why it’s among our favorites, though!