Backlog from yesterday morning:

I tried this almost 2 years ago when Frank did his Valentine’s day sampler, so my memory is hazy. But I finally got around to ordering it again and was absolutely blown away by the smell. Strawberries and cream! Tantalizing!

Unfortunately, this particular steeping was lackluster. I think it had more to do with the timing, because the smell was wonderful but the taste was essentially hot water. I used 1.5 tsp. of leaf with no additives at the below parameters. So my goal for the next time was to increase steeping, and add milk to make it creamy, and see what happens. I know there’s potential to get the smell to manifest in the taste!