Another backlog – and my 300th tasting note!

After the disappointment of my last go round with this, I extended the steep time to 5 minutes and added a splash of milk. That did it! It tasted exactly like it smelled!

1.5 tsp. leaf at the below parameters, no sweetener because I’ve cut out sugar. It would be great with sugar, I’m sure, but the strawberries and cream was perfectly recreated (and just as delicious) without. Yummy!

CHAroma

Wow, 300! Congrats! And I agree, this tea is best with just a splash of milk and no added sweetener. :)

Comments

CHAroma

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: