I was nervous about trying this tea again. When it’s good, it’s really, really good – problem was, it seemed to require milk and sugar to get there.

Prepped 1.5 tsp. tea at below parameters, added 1 tbsp. coconut milk. Can I just say that I love being able to eat pancakes without actually eating them? I love getting a mouthful of creamy maple syrup followed by the cakey note. The coconut milk is usually not my preferred additive, but it pairs really nicely here – I think because it adds a thicker, chewy mouthfeel. Whatever it is, I love it!

(Although I do still have some scratchy throat stuff going on once I get about halfway into the cup. What IS that???)