Second day of orientation – with a few left to go. Took a thermos full of this with some milk and it went by fast, really.

This is a backlog from this morning, but I believe I tasted more of the crust this time – and of course the caramel. It was a little light on the pumpkin, but the spice was definitely there too. Since I can only have black teas in the morning (I apparently will not go to sleep otherwise) I’m glad I got this one in today. It was ridiculously cold and windy for a Georgia October.

Oh, and I believe that I will be getting my first David’s Tea order tomorrow! So excited to be in the middle of hot tea season again!