It was so good yesterday that I had to have more today. But the bad news is I probably only have enough for one more cup. :(. I’ll be shooting an email to Frank soon to get that taken care of (hopefully!)

Anyone want to split a pound of this with me – if it turns out he can do a reblend?

Kittenna

This one’s pretty popular…. I’m willing to bet if he reblended it it would go quickly on the site! I’d certainly buy some!

JoonSusanna

I hope he goes for it! I sent him an email but I haven’t heard back yet – I’m sure the 12 teas of Christmas are keeping him busy!

Comments

Kittenna

JoonSusanna

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong