I forgot about this!

This was the third sample from my David’s Tea order but since I don’t really like mint, and my boyfriend does – I passed it along to him. Well, he didn’t really like it, and since I wanted something not too caffeinated with my dinner, and there was about 1.5 tsp. of this left…. it was a no-brainer.

And you know – it’s actually kind of good! I think it’s because of all the other spices in it, since like I said, I don’t really like mint on its own. But this – it’s like a mint chai, if you will. Which explains why the bf wasn’t too crazy over it – he’s not a fan of super spicy anything. I happen to love bold flavors and chai. This tea is an extra kind of fun, too, because normally with spicy flavors your mouth has a residual heat – and this fakes you out because the mint is so cooling instead.

I wouldn’t order it again because I just don’t drink mint often enough, but this was quite fun. And if I ever do want a mint tea – at least I know what I need to get!

Insence&Tea

I love flavorful mint teas. I might have to try this one.

JoonSusanna

It is definitely flavorful – I really do love the complexity of it. I think the problem I usually have with mint teas is their one-note kind of flavor. Here you definitely get more going on!