This is awesome with bacon on the side- even though I only added some milk to the cup to have with my breakfast, you would think I added maple syrup. I love how salty flavors bring out sweet!

The buttery pancake flavor in this really shines when there’s milk involved, too. No dice for the boyfriend – after how much he was liking that flavored matcha I got ambitious and made him try a sip of this, too, but his tastebuds must be back to normal because he’s on his unflavored only kick again.

Ah well – it was nice while it lasted. And on the plus side, at least this tea is all mine!