drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

OK – so this was better today. I got the milk added to 2 tsp. of leaf and it tasted like liquid caramel, but no salt. I guess that longer time helped. Though I still want more salt – I guess I can add that, too, though.

I still think you shouldn’t have to add so much extra to make it taste like what it’s named for, though. But, at least it was accurate!

Kittenna

Honestly, I never really tasted the “salted” part here, it just is a great caramel black to me! I’m not super picky on a tea being true to its name as long as it’s delicious!

Comments

Kittenna

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: