Something disagreed really badly with me yesterday. Either it was the 1/2 coffee, 1/2 hot chocolate concoction I was given at work, or my really awesome dinner that I ate way too late (that didn’t affect boyfriend, and he’s more sensitive than me).

Whatever it was (and honestly I’m betting it’s the processed hot chocolate) my body is in shut down mode. This is the only thing I can imagine consuming, so I’ll just run with it. Oy – good thing I’m off today.

And good thing I still have some of this for emergencies.

TeaBrat

I like this stuff too!

Comments

TeaBrat

I like this stuff too!