Still not 100% with whatever this stomach bug thing is…but I need to hydrate (even if tea is a diuretic) and I love my morning black tea. So I went for this with some added milk.

I couldn’t have tolerated sweetener even if I wanted to, but it was nice to get the idea of something sweet on my tongue. And at least my taste buds aren’t off, so I can enjoy it…

Indigobloom

glad you’re feeling better!! :)

Comments

Indigobloom

glad you’re feeling better!! :)

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: