Had this a couple of times over the blackout weekend, because it was one of three I brought with me on our trip.

Lets see.. Friday I had this at my parents house with milk and it was good – a little thin but I didn’t have my measuring stuff with me.

Saturday and Sunday my boyfriends mother kept picking it up to smell it but would never outright ask for a cup. The mugs at our rental house were huge so it seemed weak both times I made it for myself, but milk gave it a thicker mouthfeel and I was just happy to have it in my life again (thank you iHeartTeas!) so no real complaints.

His mom never did ask for a cup, but since boyfriend will be gone up to visit them the rest of the week (I have to work- new job and all) I gave him a couple of bags with a good amount of leaf and steeping instructions. Asheville’s colder than here, and I’ll be getting a pound of this soon (At least I think so…) so I can spare it. I just hope she likes it, given the palava with the chai earlier Saturday….

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I am so happy you enjoyed it dispite all the blackouts. FYI I still have 9 of these pouches left at $5.25 each if you want the rest contact me. I’m sure I can work out a bulk pricing for you. :)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong