Ahh, Frissy.

Better than coffee in the morning, you are.

One day (when I’m really up for cold weather – that won’t be soon) I will go up to Frisia and drink this the way it is supposed to be: rock sugar, heavy cream and all. If I had a bucket list, that would be on it.

It’s considerably more doable than the boyfriends goal – which is to buy and pick up a BMW from the factory in Europe, and “break it in” on the Autobahn before bringing it back home. But no harm in dreaming big, I suppose!

TeaEqualsBliss

When the TEA YODA speaks…we listen :)

JoonSusanna

Haha – I didn’t even think it sounded like yoda until you said that! It sounded almost like a leprechaun in my head – not that that makes any more sense…Ireland and Germany are not exactly neighbors.

Either way I was channeling something tiny and green, though, right? :)

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

When the TEA YODA speaks…we listen :)

JoonSusanna

Either way I was channeling something tiny and green, though, right? :)

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong