drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

WOW. I have NEVER had a rooibos this good.

Steep notes for myself: no additives, 1.5 tsp. leaf, below parameters.

The dry leaf is so fun with all the sprinkles! It smelled alot like the Red Velvet cake – a vaguely caramel/maple note moreso than actual cake, in other words. But something really magical happens to this stuff when the hot water hits it- I’m getting the funfetti/vanilla icing note really strongly in both taste and aftertaste. Actually, it is dead on for a cupcake. I will have to add milk to this at some point and see what happens, but really it is just fine on it’s own…better than fine, actually.

It’s hands down perfection!

Boiling 8 min or more