Backlog from yesterday morning.

Steep notes: 1.5 tsp. leaf, 8 oz. water, no additives.

I think I agree with others who said this isn’t really what is thought of when imagining toasted marshmallow. Maybe I was envisioning more like s’mores? Because what I get – a lightly spiced black tea with some added creaminess due to those mini marshmallows- is good and all, but it’s not…accurate. And the marshmallow isn’t reflected in the taste so much as the texture. A spiced, creamy tea – with hints of marshmallow every once in a while, when I stop paying so much attention to it.

Not bad, just not quite what I wanted.