This was one of the free samples from my David’s tea order.

Steep notes: 2 tsp. leaf, 1 cup water, no additives, below parameters.

I definitely get chocolate- maybe banana if I look really hard, but it is not as strong as the chocolate in the scent. The taste is the same – all I get is a chocolate tea, maybe some creaminess from the banana.

Eh – not enough complexity, or enough banana, for me.

Ninavampi

That is really interesting! I got no chocolate! Only banana!!!

JoonSusanna

So weird – I’m wondering if maybe it just depends on how much chocolate is in the sample? And if there were any banana pieces – I’m not really remembering seeing a whole lot of those, now that I think about it…

Comments

Ninavampi

That is really interesting! I got no chocolate! Only banana!!!

JoonSusanna