Alright – I am not a drinker of alcoholic beverages. But I was just too curious about this one not to try it. I mean, I love coconut. I love anything buttery and vanilla flavored. I was already ordering a ton of tea, so why not have this be the one that gets me the free shipping, you know?

Steeped about 1.75-2 tsp. of leaf to 10 oz. of water, with no additives. For some reason, mostly laziness I’m sure, I’m just not going for the milk with these teas. That’s actually probably a good thing, since I’m finding that they have enough body to stand on their own (except for Toasted Marshmallow – that one would benefit from milk or sugar).

This is another tea that really just didn’t need anything added – the coconut and vanilla really managed to both stand out and blend in to the flavor of the tea, if that makes any sense. And I did get a nice buttery addition in texture. Having never had rum I don’t know if it’s accurate, but I do know that I this is amazingly warming and comforting, and if it was in latte form would do well as a cold night cup. Even served like it is now, I could see it being wonderful on winter nights.

I definitely like this – I saw a recipe for hot buttered chai posted on the discussion board here a bit ago, and I’m thinking this would be a FANTASTIC variation on that.